Santa Fe Springs Attorneys
Helping The Disabled Since 1985
Mr. Rohlfing established the Law Offices of Lawrence D. Rohlfing, Inc. CPC in 1985 to provide legal representation to individuals in need of disability benefits. Our Social Security disability lawyers have handled thousands of SSDI, SSI and other disability claims on behalf of clients across the country for over 30 years.
Our attorneys bring a wealth of experience to our practice and are dedicated to helping disabled individuals obtain the benefits they need. We take pleasure in offering unsurpassed value to each of our clients:
- We offer a team of experienced attorneys and staff who drive to win.
- Our practice devotes itself almost exclusively to disability claims.
- We handle over a thousand of disability claims each year.
Attorneys throughout California have referred clients to our firm to handle complex SSDI appeals. Our experience in SSDI appeals is tough to match:
- Our attorneys have considerable experience in administrative appeals handling approximately a thousand hearings every year.
- Our attorneys have considerable experience in District Court Appeals handling hundreds of cases in federal court every year.
- Attorney Rohlfing acted as counsel of record in over 20 published and over 100 unpublished decisions by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Attorney Rohlfing has argued before the U.S. Supreme Court.
With more than 25 years of legal experience, attorney Lawrence D. Rohlfing has handled thousands of disability claims. He is a noted lecturer and has written numerous articles on the subject of Social Security disability claims. He trains other attorneys in the effective and efficient management of SSDI claims.
People who retain the Law Offices of Lawrence D. Rohlfing, Inc. CPC can have confidence that their case rests in the hands of knowledgeable professionals. At our firm, you can take assurance in the knowledge that your case is in the grasp of an experienced and dedicated professional every step of the way. Fighting for each client is more than just a slogan at our firm, it describes what we do.
Contact Our Santa Fe Springs Office For Assistance
We are pleased to serve clients throughout California and Nevada. Schedule your free consultation today at 562-868-5886. You may also contact us by e-mail.